Newly-Developed Product Configuration and Special Pricing Enables Affordable, Out of the Box Clinical Collaboration
Metuchen, NJ – February 6, 2018 – MouthWatch, LLC a leader in intraoral imaging, digital case presentation and teledentistry solutions, will introduce its TeleDent™ Referral Engine Starter Kit at booth #4143 during the 2018 Chicago Midwinter Meeting.
According to MouthWatch CEO Brant Herman, “For this year’s Midwinter Meeting we’ve created a new configuration of our TeleDent™ all-in-one teledentistry platform to enable out of the box clinical collaboration.” The TeleDent Referral Engine Starter Kit includes the following:
- 2 MouthWatch Intraoral cameras
- 2 Windows 10 Convertible Laptops
- 2 licenses for TeleDent – MouthWatch’s Cloud-Based, HIPAA-Compliant Software
- 2 Online Sessions for Training and Workflow Integration
- Waived Set-Up Fee
During the Chicago Midwinter Meeting, The TeleDent Referral Engine Starter Kit will be priced at $1,999 and include a 1-year hardware warranty. Custom configurations are also available. “This is not a one size fits all solution,” adds Herman. “For example, one provider may already have a computer that they wish to use. Or perhaps collaboration will occur between three or more clinicians in multiple locations. Let us build a TeleDent Referral Engine for you.”
The cost-effectiveness of the TeleDent™ platform make it well-suited for many private practice teledentistry applications. In fact, it can be a catalyst for enhanced collaborative care and increased referrals. Other benefits include improved patient experiences, simplified workflow and easier communication amongst the care team.
- Specialist / GP Collaboration – Increased referrals and efficient case collaboration for predictable patient outcomes– especially on complex cases.
- Sleep Apnea Dentist / Sleep Medicine Physician Collaboration – Cultivate referral networks with sleep physicians whose patients are seeking a medically-prescribed CPAP alternative.
- Oral-Systemic Health Collaboration – Co-management of medically-compromised patients diagnosed with oral disease to reduce systemic disease progression, mitigate risk and achieve an improved state of wellness.
- Dentist / Dental Lab Collaboration – Dentists and dental lab operators can share CBCT images, digital impression files and patient photos to increase case accuracy and ultimately ensure patient satisfaction.
For more information about MouthWatch, visit www. MouthWatch.com, call 877-544-4342 or send an email to [email protected]. You can also download the brochure, “Teledentistry for Private Practice Collaboration” by clicking here.
About MouthWatch, LLC:
Headquartered in Metuchen, New Jersey, MouthWatch, LLC is a leader in intraoral imaging devices, digital case presentation tools and teledentistry solutions. The company is dedicated to finding new ways to constantly improve the dental health experience for both patient and provider.
The founders and management team of MouthWatch have relevant backgrounds and successful track records in dentistry, consumer products and communications. Since 2012, this team has pioneered the integration of digital imagery and communications technology in the field of dentistry. Their cumulative experience makes it possible for the company to take the lead in introducing the benefits of telemedicine to the world of dentistry.